Monday 15 April 2013

Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care - Intense Moisture Cream

I've never really needed to use a moisturser on my face, but with the recent very bad and very dry weather my skin was beginning to feel the effects. I have a few different creams which I have been using whilst at university but at this particular time I didn't have any to hand, so I picked this up from my local Superdrug for just £2.99 and I think that its amazing. The formula of it is very similar to that of a body butter, its rather firm and putty like, therefore not a lot is needed. Also it soaks in to your skin and dries very quick, which gives the feeling that is has successfully penetrated the skin and isn't just sat on the surface feeling greasy.

I have been using this product for around a week now, and my skin is already feeling much healthier and more refreshed. Overall I am really satisfied with this cream and I am definitely wanting to try the rest of the Vitamin E range.

I would recommend this product to anyone as a general day to day moisturiser.

Charlotte
     x








No comments:

Post a Comment